Notification texts go here Contact Us Buy Now!

USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY #22

USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY.
USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY #22 - BONGOLIFE

USO WA FEDHA # 22 [SWAHILI].

MTUNZI : Sunday Joaquim
Contact : 0658 593 797

Selina aliongea kwa sauti ya ukali kidogo iliyonifanya kuishiwa nguvu,aliachia ch*** yake na kuendelea kujilaza pale kitandani,niliona wacha nijaribu mara nyingine niliitoa taratiibu sana,mara Selina aligeuka na kulalia tumbo,niliona kibarua kinakuwa kizito,kila nikimgeuza anapitiliza upande wa pili na kulalia tumbo,nilihangaika naye kwa muda mrefu bila mafanikio,nilianza kuchoka na kukata tamaa,nilijiona kama Sungura aliyerukia ndizi bila mafanikio,niliamua nijilaze pembeni yake ili nipumzike,mara nilihisi haja ndogo imenibana si unajuwa tena ukinywa bia haja ndogo ni kila mara,nilienda msalani nikajisaidia,wakati natoka nilimuona Selina amelala chali yaani kifo cha Mende,nilimwangalia kwa muda wa sekunde kadhaa nisijue nini cha kufanya,ghafla nyama ikageuka fupa,hisia zilinipanda tena,niliona wakati huu nitatumia hata nguvu maana chumbani kwangu siyo ufukweni kusema amekuja picnic.

Nilipanda kitandani taratiibu sana,nikaweka mguu wangu mmoja katikati ya mapaja yake,niliona ametulia,nilianza kutomasa chuchu zake kwa ufundi bila kumuumiza,niliona anaanza kukunja uso kama vile kuna hisia anazipata,niliongeza ujuzi kwa kumsogelea shingoni,niliinyonya shingo yake kwa ustadi mkubwa sana huku nikimwachia alama maarufu kama love bites,niliona taratibu Selina anapandisha mikono yake mgongoni kwangu na kuanza kunipapasa,niliona sasa tumeanza kuelewana,nilijisogeza na kuingia katikati ya mapaja yake,alijiinua kifua juu chuchu zikzwa zimesimama barabara,nilizinyonya kama embe dodo,aligugumia kwa utamu na kunikumbatia kwa nguvu zote,niliona ni muda muafaka sana sasa kumwingiza nyoka pangoni asitirike na baridi ya huku nje.

Nilianza kwa kupekecha taratibu kama mtu anayekuna nazi,alikuwa akishtuka shtuka "anghhhh... taratibu... baba taratibu mmmhhh uwiiiiii" aliongea Selina kwa sauti ya kulewa mahaba,sauti yake ilinitia hamasa nikawa kama kichaa,nilimkandamiza nyoka kwa nguvu kiasi kwasababu pango lilikuwa limebana sana "annghhhh uwiiiii baba..... unaniumiza mmmhhhh tar..ratibu" yaani alipokwa akiongea hivyo ndivyo alivyonichochea kumkandamiza nyoka azame pangoni,bila ajizi nyoka alizama kwa nguvu zote na kuutanua mlango wa pango "anghhhhh jamni baba... naumia" aliongelea puani kwa sauti ya kudeka,ilinilazimu kumpa pole mara kadhaa ili atulie "ooh pole mpzi wangu pole sana .... jikaze tunamaliza sasa hivi" niliongea ili mardi asione nimempuuza.

Mwanaume nilijipinda ipasavyo,nilipiga kwangu kwako za kutosha kwa dakika kadhaa mpaka nilipowatema wazungu nilikuwa hoi ila Selina alikuwa hoi zaidi maana hata rangi yake ilibadilika na kuwa mwekundu,nilimchomoa nyoka,niligundua nimemuumiza kwasababu niliona damu kiasi,nilienda bafuni kunawa,niliporudi nilimsihi na yyeye akanawe lakini alishindwa kunyanyuka mwenyewe,nilimwinua nikambeba kikakamavu na kumpeleka bafuni,alishindwa kusimama mwenyewe,alichutama na kujisafisha,nilimbeba tena kumrudisha kitandani,alikuwa amechoka sana,nilimwonea huruma lakini sikuwa na budi zaidi ya kumega pnzi jpya maana kumwacha ilitaka uvumilivu sana,nilimbembeleza kwa kumpapasa mgongoni ili alale,ghafla alianza kulia nilijuwa itakuwa amejisikia vibaya sana kwa nilivyomuumiza,nilipo muuliza analia nini hakunijibu zaidi ya kutikisa kichwa chake.

Niliendelea kumpapasa na kumbembeleza mpaka alipopitiwa na usingizi,tulilala muda mfupi nilishtuka kwa kuwa palikuwa pame pambazuka asubuhi,niliamka kuandaa chai kwa ajili ya George na Geofrey ili waende shule,alafu nipika supu ya nyma ya Ng`ombe yenye madikodiko ya kila aina,nilimpelekea Selina supu chumbani,aliamka kwenda kupiga mswaki kisha alipata kifungua kinywa,alitokwa na jasho jembamba,alijilaza kitandani na kupata usingizi mzito sana,mimi nilijiandaa na kuelekea THE HOOD,nilifanya hesabu na Babuu niliona biashara ikiendelea vizuri sana,mara nilipata taarifa toka kwa Khamis kuwa serikali imetoawiki mbili kwa majambazi nchi nzima kujisalimisha wenyewe kwenye vituo vya polisi vilivyokuwa karibu na maeneo wanayoishi,nilijiuliza hizi habari zina usalama aua ndiyo tuwe tumejipeleka? niliona bora nilitulie kwanza kuliko kwenda wa kwanza kwanza pengine ni mtego.

Nilitoka THE HOOD na kurudi nyumbani,nilimkuta Selina ameshaamka lakini anatembea kwa taabu sana kutokana na maumivu ya shughuli ya jana usiku,alikuwa amechoka,nilimkumbatia ili kumwonyesha upendo,sikuwa na amani nilipokumbua taarifa za Khamis,Selina aliniuliza "baba upo sawa? au unawaza ulivyoniumiza?" "yeah najisikia vibaya sana kukuumiza haikuwa dhumuni langu" "haaaa haaa usijali nitakuwa sawa tu ni sehemu ya maisha ya mwanamke" "sawa lakini nikikuona na furaha ndipo nami nitakuwa na furaha" Selina alijitahidi sana kujichngamsha ili aone kama nitakuwa na amani lakini amani haikupatikana "ila baba mimi nina wivu sana nikikuona na mwanamke mwingine nitakachokufanya dunia itasimama kwa muda" nilisthuka na kumwangalia Selina mara mbili mbili bila kummaliza.

Wakati bado nafikiria cha kufanya mlinzi wa getini alikuja na kbisha hodi Selina alitoka kumsikiliza "habari za saa hizi kuna mgeni anamhitaji bosi" aliongea mlinzi "sawa ngoja nimwambie" alijibu Selina huku akiingia ndani kuja kunieleza,alinikuta nasinzia kwenye kochi,alinitingisha kidogo "baba baba kuna mgeni" kwa kuwa nilikuwa nasinzia niliona kama Selina ananisumbua nilimjibu ili mradi niondoe kero "mwambie aje" alafu niliendelea kusinzia,mara nilisikia sauti ya mwanamke,sauti ninayoijuwa ilinishtuwa na kunifanya kuamka kwa haraka sana huku mapigo ya moyo yakinienda mbio,nilihisi kuchanganyikiwa sana,maana sijamaliza ya polisi tena balaa jingine linakuja......ENDELEA KUSOMA SEHEMU YA 23 YA USO WA FEDHA.

FACE OF MONEY #22 [ENGLISH VERSION].

Selina spoke with a little harsh voice that made me feel strong, she left her ch *** and continued to lay herself there in bed, I saw let me try it once I gave it a lot of taratiibu, once selina turned around and cried stomach, I saw the letter becoming heavy, every time I turn around the other side And crying stomach, I struggled with him for a long time without success, I started getting tired and giving up, I saw myself as a rabbit that ran a banana without success, I decided to fill myself next to it so that I can rest, I immediately felt a small need it has closed me you don't know again when you drink beer a small need is always, I decided to fill myself next to it so that I can rest, immediately i The I helped myself, when I came from I saw Selina lying boyfriend I mean death of cockroach, I looked at her for several seconds I don't know what to do, suddenly the meat turned out to fupa, the feeling pulled me again, I saw this time I will use even strength because my room is not a beach to say Nic.

I got up to bed very close, I put my foot one in the middle of her thighs, I saw that she was calm, I started to suck her nipples with craft without hurting her, I saw she starts folding her face as if there is feelings she gets, I increased skill by swimming her neck, I suck her neck with a great skill while As I left her a famous mark like love bites, I saw gradually selina raising her hands on me and started kunipapasa me, I saw now we started understanding each other, I moved myself and entered the middle of her thighs, she lifted her chest because the nipples were stuck on the road, I hugged me as sweetness and hugged me. With all power, I saw it was a very good time now to put a snake into the cave and not to be caught by the cold outside.

I started by slowly slowly as someone who is there is a coconut, he was shocked "Anghhhh... slowly... Baba slowly mmmm nice" he spoke Selina in a voice of affection, her voice inspired me I became like mad, I oppressed the snake strongly because the cave was. It has been so tight " Annghhhh Father..... you hurt me mmmm.. Schedule " I mean when he spoke that this is how he made me forced a snake to go into the cave, without accident, the snake drowned with all power and killed the door of the cave " he was hurt " Nostrils in a sound voice, I had to give her condolences several times so that she can cry "oh sorry my love I am so sorry.... work we are finishing right now" I spoke so that marble doesn't see I have ignored him.

A man I pushed myself accordingly, I knocked on you enough for several minutes until I persecuted the white people I was helpless but selina was more helpless because even her color changed and became red, I broke the snake, I realized I hurt her because I saw a bit of blood, I went back and didn't get back with you. But he failed to mount himself, I lifted him up and carried him off and took him to the bathroom, he failed to stand for himself, he moved and clean himself, I carried him back to bed, he was very tired, I had mercy on him but I had no more than to break a new fly because I had to be patient with him so much. In order to sleep, suddenly she started crying. I knew it would have felt very bad because I hurt him, when I asked him what she is crying he didn't answer me more than shaking his head.

I kept pleading for her and caress her until she was asleep, we slept shortly i was shocked since there was a cool morning, I woke up preparing tea for George and Geoffrey to go to school, then I cooked a cow's soup that is in madikodiko, I went to every kind of Selina. Soup in the room, she woke up to go to a toothbrush and then got breakfast, he got out of sweat narrow, he laid himself in bed and got a very heavy sleep, I prepared it and towards the hood, I did count with babuu I saw the business going on very well, immediately i got information from khamis to be government Two has been delivered to thugs in the country to surrender themselves to the police stations near the areas where they live, I asked myself these news have security so that we should take ourselves? I saw it better I settle first than going to the first one. It's probably a trap.

I came out of the hood and came back home, I found selina already awake but she is walking so hard due to the pain of last night activity, she was tired, I hugged him to show her love, I wasn't at peace when I knew the information of khamis, Selina asked me " Dad are you ok? Or you think how you hurt me?" " yeah I feel so bad to hurt you it wasn't my pain " " haaaa haaa don't worry I'll be okay it's part of a woman's life " " ok but when I see you with happiness that's then I'll be happy " Selina really tried to destroy himself so that she will see if i will be And peace but peace was not found "but father I am so jealous when I see you with another woman that I will make you the world will stand for a while" I shocked and looked at Selina twice without finishing her.

While I was still thinking about doing the gate guard came and knock Selina out to listen to him " how are these hours there is a stranger who needs a boss " she spoke guard " ok let me tell her " she replied to Selina while entering in come tell me, she found me slumber on the couch, she rolled me a little " Dad There is a stranger " since I was slumber I saw that Selina is disturbing me. I answered her so that the project should remove the kero " tell her how " then I kept slumber, immediately i heard the voice of a woman, the voice that I know was troubled and made me wake up so quickly while the rhythm of my heart was running, I felt so confused. Because I have not finished the police again, another disaster is coming.........CONTINUE TO READ PART 23 OF FACE OF MONEY.

About the Author

Hello,I am Web Designer and Expert facebooktwitteryoutubeinstagramexternal-link

Chapisha Maoni

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.