Notification texts go here Contact Us Buy Now!

USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY #36

USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY.

USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY #36 - BONGOLIFE

USO WA FEDHA # 36 [SWAHILI].

MTUNZI : Sunday Joaquim
Contact: 0658 593 797

Muda uliyoyoma,baraza likafikia mwisho na maamuzi yalikuwa kama bibi alivyoacha,mimi nikawa ndio mkuu wa Boma, shida ilikuwa kwenye lugha,sikuwa najuwa vizuri kichaga,nilikuwa nikipata kero sana wakati wa kukusanyika na wazee wa kijiji kuota moto au kufanya baraza muda mrefu walitumia kichaga kwa kweli nilipata tabu sana.

Niliagana na wazee, nikaingia ndani, Wendo na yeye alifuata "enhe nieleze unataka kuishi maisha ya kipumbavu mpaka lini?.. yaani janga lote lile hujajifunza unataka kuchuma jingine eeh!" aliongea Wendo huku mishipa ya shingo imemsimama " hapana ni hivi.." " ni hivi nini mwanaume usiye na akili" "daah tafadhali usifike mbali hivyo... unanitukana sina akili mimi eeh hivi unajuwa mipaka yako au..." nilitaka kuropoka kitu nikaona nitajiharibia nikanyamaza,Wendo aligundua nimechukia na hakuwahi kuniona nimechukia hata mara moja,aliamua kuketi kitandani akajishika tama na kuanza kulia nilimsogelea nikaanza kumpapasamgongoni akawa inakataa kwa kujitikisa kwamba nikuache niliendelea kumpapasa huku nikimpamaneno mazuri "usilie mke wangu... sina nia mbaya sifanyi ujambazi bali......" nilisita kidogo kutoa ile siri ya kazi yangu mpya, Wendo aligeuka na kunitazama usoni, macho yake yalikuwa yamelowana machozi,nilimuona amezidi kuwa mzuri,nilitamani nimuudhi kila siku ili nimuone kwenye muonekano ule,lakini sikuthubutu kwa kuwa nilijuwa hatari iliyopo.

Wendo aligeuka kuniangalia kana kwamba nilikatisha utamu wa simulizi, alitaka niendelee, nilitafuta uwongo wa haraka lakini wapi,niligonga mwamba,aliendelea kuniangalia,kooni palikuwa pananicheza kama chura,kumwambia nataka lakini akiongea kwa watu wengine na taarifa zikafika ofisini nitaonekana vipi? Lilikuwa swali lisilo na majibu,nilijaribu kuzuga kwa kumkazia macho lakini Wendo alilegeza macho yake nikawakwa tamaa.

Nilimtamani Wendo kupita kiasi nilishindwa kuvumilia "ee ni kwamba nimepewa kazi kitengo nyeti cha serikali... lakini iwe siri yako" niliongea kwa kuning'ona ili Wendo ajue hiyo ni siri kubwa, alishtuka kidogo alafu alitabasamu "kwa hiyo umeona huo ndio uwongo mzuuri wa kunidanganya?" Sikudanganyi mke wangu tafadhali elewa" nilihisi kuchanganyikiwa, nitathibitisha vipi " sawa nionyeshe kitambulisho" nilipotoa kitambulisho hakikuandikwa malezo ya kutosha kilikuwa na muhuri wa serikali, nembo na serikali lakini kimeandikwa AFISA,Wendo alichukuwa kukisoma "sasa ndio upuuzi gani?.... mbona hakija andikwa maelezo ya kazi wala cheo? " dooh ilikuwa ngumu sana kumwelewesha, ilinilazimu kumpatia barua ya ajira ndiyo kidogo alianza kuamini.

Muda huo ilikuwa inaribia saa nane usiku,"sijaridhika bado nitafuatilia kwa karibu ili nijue mbivu na mbichi" aliongea Wendo huku akiamka toka kitandani alipoketi akaanza kuvua nguo zake, alinichanganya sana,aliamsha hisia upyaaa,nilimsogelea na kumshika kiuno nikiwa katika hali ya woga,nilimyonya nyuma ya shingo "mmmh baby mi staki uchokozi" aliongea Wendo kwa sauti nyororo ya kudeka iliyo changanyika na mahaba,alizungusha mkono wake kwa nyuma na kunishika shingoni, akanza kunipapasa kichwani akipitisha mkono wake lainiiiii mashavuni na sikioni mwangu.

Nilimgeuza taratibu tukawa tukiangaliana uso kwa uso,nilinyonya midomo yake laini, nikamsogeza kitandani, nikamlaza taratibu "anghh mmmh anghh taratibu baba" aliongea Wendo kwa sauti ya chini sana lakini tamu,nilimsaidia kuvua ch*** yake na mimi bila kuchelewa kwa kasi ya ajabu nilivua nguo zangu, nilipitisha mkono kama bahati mbaya lakini ilikuwa kusudi, nikaona Wendo kalowana vizuri kabisa, nilianza kunyonya kifua chake kizuri "anghh... anghh .... anghh baby anghh " nilijuwa yupo tayari kupokea bakora ya babu, nikawa nafanya kusudi kabisa kutoingiza "baby pleaaase anghh..... anghh " Wendo alikuwa hoi,macho yamelegeaaa.......ENDELEA NA SEHEMU YA 37 YA SIMULIZI HII YA USO WA FEDHA.

FACE OF MONEY #36 [ENGLISH VERSION].

The time you stopped, the council came to an end and the decision was like the grandmother left, I became the head of the veil, the problem was in the language, I didn't even know the chaga, I was very annoying when gathering with the village elders to dream fire or make the council long they used the chaga I really got a lot of trouble

I met the elders, I went in, chronological and he followed " enhe explain to me you want to live silly life until when?.. I mean all the disaster you haven't learned you want to earn another huh!" he spoke chronological while the neck veins stood " no it's like this.." " what is this with a man who doesn't have brains " " daah please don't get far like that... you insult me I don't mind me huh. Do you know your limits or..." I wanted to be spoiled for something I saw I will destroy myself and he never saw me I hated it even once, he decided Sitting on bed held up and started crying when I swim and began to cover her back and she refused to shake myself that I left her while I had a good word " don't cry for my wife... I have no bad intentions I don't do anything but......" I stopped giving my secret to a new job, she turned away. Looking at me in the face, her eyes were tears, I saw her she was more beautiful, I wished I could hurt her every day so that I could see her on that look, but I didn't dare because I knew the danger.

Chronological turned to look at me as if i cancelled the sweetness of stories, he wanted me to continue, I looked for a quick lie but where, I hit the rock, he kept looking at me, throat was playing me like a frog, telling him I want but when he speaks to the office how will I look? It was a question with no answer, I tried to see it by looking at her eyes but chronological opened his eyes and I was disappointed.

I wished him more much I failed to endure " oh it's that I have been given a job sensitive unit of the government... but let it be your secret " I spoke in kunting so that chronological should know that it's a big secret, she was shocked a little and then smiled " so you have seen that is the lie of the Cheating on me?" I didn't deceive my wife please understand " I felt confused, how will I prove " ok show me the id " when I gave id was not written enough enough had a seal of government, logo and government but it's written officer, chronological was reading it " now what nonsense?.... Why is it not written the job information or title? " ooh it was very difficult to understand him, I had to give him a job letter so that he started believing.

That time was about pm,"I'm not satisfied I'm still following to know the ripe and raw" he spoke from his bed when he sat down and began to fishing his clothes, he lied to me, he woke up a new feeling, I ran and caught her waist in fear, I warned her behind the neck "hmm baby I don't want aggression" she spoke with a smooth voice mixed with affection, she surrounded her hand behind and held me on her neck, starting to hang me on his head passing his hand and my ear.

I turned him slowly and we were looking at each other face to face, I suck his soft lips, I moved him to bed, and laid him slowly "Anghh hmm anghh gradually dad" spoke chronological in a very low voice but sweet, I helped him fishing his *** and I wouldn't delay at a strange speed I took off my clothes, I passed my hand as bad luck but it was a purpose, I saw chronological kalowana very well, I started sucking his beautiful chest "Anghh... Anghh.... Anghh baby anghh" I knew he is ready to receive grandpa's lashes, I became doing a purpose completely not to enter "baby pleaaase anghh..... Anghh" chronological was helpless, the eyes are turned......CONTINUE WITH PART 37 OF FACE OF MONEY NARRATIVE.

About the Author

Hello,I am Web Designer and Expert facebooktwitteryoutubeinstagramexternal-link

Chapisha Maoni

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.