Notification texts go here Contact Us Buy Now!

USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY #35

USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY.

USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY #35 - BONGOLIFE

USO WA FEDHA # 35 [SWAHILI].

MTUNZI: Sunday Joaquim
Contact: 0658 593 797

Ndani ya ule mkebe kulikuwa na bastola mpya pamoja na magazine zake mbili,na brashi yale ya kusafishia,aliufunga ule mkebe huku akitabasamu akanikabidhi, akafungua ile bahasha akatoa fomu zingine "hizi fomu unajaza kila tukio muhimu, zingatia sana muda ambao tukio limetokea,wahusika na majina yao,pia mazingira ya kutokea kwa hilo tukio... hakikisha wakati unajaza hakuna mtu yeyote anayekuona ikiwezekana hata mkeo... umenielewa?" "nimekuelewa" nilikabidhiwa vile vitendea kazi,nikarudishwa nyumbani,nilipo ingia ndani, niliona kila mtu kama kachnganyikiwa " kuna nini?" niliuliza kwa shauku ya kutaka kujuwa, ndipo mama mdogo "bibi yako anasema muda wake wa kuishi umekwisha.. naona vitu vya ajabu... amsema akikuona wewe tu basi anaondoka" nilichanganyikiwa nikatupa chini vile vitendea kazi,nilipiga magoti nikainama kuongea na bibi " utunze wenzako... utunze familia" aliongea bibi na kunyamaza akafumba macho na shingo akaitupia upande wa kulia
Bibi akawa ametutoka, vilio vilitawala,nilimwinamia bibi yangu kwa huzuni na uchungu kwa maana alikuwa ndiye mbadala wa mama,sikuwa nikimtania kwa kuwa ni mtu muhimu alituhifadhia haki zetu,Wendo aliokota ule mkebe na ile bahasha akapeleka chumbani,hakutoka alifungua ile bahasha hakuelewa chochote, alipofungua ule mkebe na kuona bastola, alishtuka sana " ina maana anataka kurudia ujambazi?!!" alijiuliza Wendo,alihifadhi vitendea kazi vizuri kabisa, alitoka chumbani kuja nje kuungana na waombolezaji wengine, majirani walikusanyika,shughuli za kuandaa mwili kuupeleka hospitali kwa ajili kuhifadhiwa zilifanyika kwa msaada wa majirani, niliongozana na wasindikizaji wengine mpaka chumba cha maiti, tuliingia ndani mwili ukapokelewa,kulikuwa na maiti wengine wamelazwa chini, tulipita katikati yao,wakati tukisubiri bibi ahifadhiwe, mmoja wa watani zetu kutoka milima ya upare aliinama chini alafu alinipapasa mguu wa kushoto, daah nilijuwa maiti anatafuta msaada wa kuinuka nilipiga kelele kwa woga huku nikiruka maiti wale na kukimbilia nje.

Halikuwa jambo dogo nilizua sintofahamu wasindikizaji walikanyagana vibaya kugombea kutoka nje,wengine wakikanya wale maiti jambo lililomuudhi muhudu wa wale maiti " wajinga wakubwa nyie mnaleta mambo ya kipumbavu.... uwoga gani wanaume wazima hamuoni aibu..... na sasa maiti wenu mtamuosha wenyewe...pumbavu zenu" daah ilikuwa aibu kwetu,hakuna aliye thubutu kujibu,wote tulifyata kama mbwa koko.

Niliamua kwenda kulipa kwa ajili ya huduma ya kumhifadhi bibi kisha tuliondoka kurudi nyumbani,nilikumbuka kuhusu vile vitendea kazi, nilimwita Wendo faragha " samahani mke wangu kuna vitu vyangu nilirudi navyo toka mjini uliviona" " sikuviona" Wendo alijibu kwa hasira sana aligeuka na kutaka kuondoka "mke wangu tafadhali kama unavyo wewe niambie" "eeh ninavyo... si umeamua kuwa tena jambazi" nilishtuka sana " hapana si hivyo nitakueleza baadae" " sitaki unieleze huo upumbavu wako.... unieleze nini kwani mimi sielewi?" Niliona nitachafua hali ya hewa msibani, niliamua kukaa kimya na kurudi kujiunga na wafariji wakikuja kutufariji.

Mazishi ya bibi yalipangwa,mkuu wa mkoa aliongoza mazishi hayo jambo lililo washangaza wengi,minong'ono ilikuwa mingi sana, watu wakitaka kujuwa bibi alikuwa nani mpaka Mkuu wa mkoa ahudhurie mazishi? hapakuwa na majibu wala mimi hawakuthubutu kuniuliza,mazishi yalifanyika siku ya tatu shambani kwa bibi pembeni alipolala mumewe (babu),bibi alizikwa kwa heshima sana,mazishi yaliyoyia fora kwa kuhudhuriwa na watu wengi zaidi hapa Kibosho.

Baada ya mazishi tulifanya baraza la ndugu likiongozwa na wazee wa kimila ili kuweka mambo sawa, muda wote wa baraza nilisikia maneno machache sana,nilikuwa nikiwaza vitendea kazi na majibu ya Wendo......ENDELEA NA SEHEMU YA 36 YA SIMULIZI HII YA USO WA FEDHA.

FACE OF MONEY #35 [ENGLISH VERSION].

In the cup there was a new basket with its two magazine, and the the brush, he closed the cup while smiling and gave it to me, he opened the envelope and released the other form " these forms fill every important event, consider the time that the event has happened, Their names, also circumstances happen to that event... make sure when you fill up no one sees you if possible even your wife... you understood me?" " I understood you " I was handed over how worked, I was returned home, when I came in, I saw everyone as hacked " What's up?" I asked with the passion of wanting to know, that's the little mother " your wife says her time to live.. I see strange things... she said when she sees you only then she leaves " I was confused and threw down the way they worked, I took it down On my knees I bowed down to talk to the wife "take care of others... take care of the family" he spoke grandmother and closed her eyes and put her on the right side
The grandmother had left us, what was ruled, I greeted my wife with sorrow and pain because she was the substitute for my mother, I was not mocking her because she kept our rights, chronological picked up the cup and the envelope took her to the room, she didn't get out of anything. When he opened the cup and saw a bicycle, she was very shocked " means he wants to repeat a robbery?!!" he asked himself, he kept the working very well, she went out of the room to come out to connect with other mourners, neighbors gathered, body activities to take care for the hospital was kept for the hospital. The help of the neighbors, I accompanied some escort to the dead room, we entered inside the body received, there were some dead bodies laid down, we passed through the middle of them, while waiting for the wife to be saved, one of our jokers from the mountains to spread down the foot, then he bowed down the foot. Daah I knew the dead is looking for help to rise. I shouted with fear while flying dead ones and running out.

It was not a small thing that I did not understand the escort were stepped wrong to run out, others deny those dead things that hurt the four of those dead " big fools, you are bringing silly things.... what fear of adults you are not ashamed..... and now your dead body will wash themselves... Your stupid " Daah it was a shame to us, no one dare to answer, we all looked like a dog koko.

I decided to go to pay for the service to keep the wife and then we left back home, I remembered about how it worked, I called her chronological privacy " sorry my wife there are my things that I came back with from the city you saw them " " I didn't see " chronological responded very angry and turned out " My wife please as you are, tell me " " oh how I am... you have decided to be a thug " I was very shocked " no it's not so I will tell you later " " I don't want you to tell me that your foolishness.... explain to me what I don't understand?" I saw I will defile the situation of Air in the mosque, I decided to stay silent and come back to join the comforter when they come to comfort us.

Grandmother's funeral was organized, Regional Commissioner LED the funeral that was surprised by many, whispers was too much, when people wanted to know who the wife was until the regional commissioner to attend burial? There was no answers nor did they dare to ask me, the burial took place on the third day in the garden where she slept with her husband (grandfather), the grandmother was buried with a lot of respect, the funeral that took the striking place of a lot of people in kibosho.

After the funeral we did a brother Council LED by tradition elders to keep things right, all the time of the council I heard very few words, I was thinking about working and answers to chronological.....CONTINUE TO READ PART 36 OF FACE OF MONEY NARRATIVE.

About the Author

Hello,I am Web Designer and Expert facebooktwitteryoutubeinstagramexternal-link

إرسال تعليق

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.