Notification texts go here Contact Us Buy Now!

USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY #33

USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY.

USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY #33 - BONGOLIFE

USO WA FEDHA # 33 [SWAHILI]

MTUNZI: Sunday Joaquim
Contact: 0658 593 797

Baba yako mdogo alikutwa na hatia ndipo sheria ilichukuwa mkondo wake...yupo gerezani anasubiri kunyongwa" sikuona huruma hata kidogo nilipo kumbuka machungu ya kumuua kikatili mama yangu,nilihisi hasira sana.

Yule mzee aliendelea "mke wa baba yako mdogo baada ya mumewe kuhukumiwa kunyongwa alirudi kijijini kwao kisha alijiua...ni mambo mengi yamepita katika miaka yote hii.... bibi yako alikuwa akiamini bado mpo hai licha ya watu wengi kukata tamaa.... kwa kuwa sasa umerudi basi mengi utasikia kutoka kwa ndugu zako.... usiwe na moyo wa uchungu samehe kila kitu anza upya utafanikiwa sana" yule mzee alimaliza kuongea na kurudi kuketi kwenye nafasi yake,nilitafakari sana yale maneno yake "samehe kila kitu anza upya utafanikiwa" niliona ni jambo gumu sana kumsamehe baba mdogo Samweli.

Ilipofika saa sita za usiku kila mtu alikuwa amelewa chakari,hakuna aliyeaga,kila mmoja alitokomea migombani, tukajikuta tumebaki wanafamilia tu majirani zetu wote hawapo,tulizima moto na kwenda kulala.

Asubuhi niliamka mapema sana na kutembelea mabanda ya ng'ombe na mbuzi kama baba mwenye Boma kisha nilipata kwa majirani kuwataka hali,kila jirani mwanaume alikuwa bado amelala kwa uchovu wa pombe za jana usiku, niliwasabahi na kurudi nyumbani, nililetewa kiti nikaketi nje nikisubiri chai.

Mara niliona gari serikali ikiingia uwanjani kwangu,moyo ulinidunda kwa nguvu sana niliamini nitakamatwa,alishuka mtu alivalia kaunda suti nyeusi alijitambulisha kama ofisa wa serikali bila kutaja cheo chake,alikuwa na bahasha mkononi,aliniomba tuketi pembeni kidogo "sasa bwana mimi nimetumwa toka idara nyeti ya serikali... sisi tunakufahamu vizuri sana.... soma hiyo barua alafu nipe jibu niondoke nalo" aliongea yule ofisa,nilipokea ile barua nikaisoma,niliona jambo zito lakini la kufurahisha,nilimjibu "sawa nimekubali" "sawa kesho saa nne kamili nitakufuata twende ofisini zetu kukamilisha taratibu za kazi" "sawa.." yule ofisa aliondoka nilibaki nikitafakari uzito wa jambo lenyewe na yale yaliyo nikuta.....ENDELEA NA SEHEMU YA 34 YA SIMULIZI HII YA USO WA FEDHA.

FACE OF MONEY  #33 [ENGLISH VERSION].

Your little father was found guilty that the law took his stream... he is in prison waiting to be executed " I didn't see pity at all when I remembered the bitter killing my mother, I felt so angry.

The old man continued " your little father's wife after her husband was condemned and returned to their village then he killed himself... it's a lot of things have passed through all these years.... your wife was believing you are still alive despite many people giving up.... to Being now back then a lot you will hear from your brothers.... don't have a painful heart forgive everything start again you will succeed you will be very successful " the old man finished talking and came back sitting on his position, I really thought about what his words " forgive everything start you will succeed " I saw it was very difficult to forgive the younger father Samuel.

When it was about six hours, everyone was drunk in issachar, no one passed away, we found each other in the field, we found that we were left only family members and all our neighbors are not there, we turned off the fire and went to sleep.

In the morning I woke up very early and visited cow tents and goats as a father with a veil. Then I got to the neighbors to ask them for the situation, every neighbor was still sleeping in the tired of last night's alcohol, I greet them and came back home, I sat the chair and sat outside waiting for tea.

Once I saw a car when the government got into my field, the heart created me so strongly I believed I was arrested, he went down a person dressed in a black suit and introduce himself as a government officer without mentioning his title, he asked me to sit on a little corner " Now Lord I am sent from a sensitive department Government... we know you very well.... read that letter and then give me the answer I get away with it " spoke that officer, I received the letter and read it, I saw something heavy but fun, I answered " ok i accept " ok tomorrow at I will follow you let's go to the office Our to complete the work procedures " okay.." the officer left I remained thinking about the weight of something itself and what happened to me.....CONTINUE TO READ PART 34 OF THIS NARRATIVE, FACE OF MONEY.

About the Author

Hello,I am Web Designer and Expert facebooktwitteryoutubeinstagramexternal-link

إرسال تعليق

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.