Notification texts go here Contact Us Buy Now!

USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY #30

USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY.

USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY #30 - BONGOLIFE

USO WA FEDHA # 30 [SWAHILI].

MTUNZI: Sunday Joaquim
Contact: 0658593797

Nilipigwa kelbu kama mbili zaidi,nilihisi kuchnganyikiwa nilikuwa nikirudi nyuma kutaka kukwepa kelbu nyingine lakini mpigaji alikuwa anajuwa sana hakuna hata moja niliyokwepa,mara nilipigwa ngumi nzito tumboni nilijikuta nainama hapo nilitoa nafasi ya kipigo kitakatifu,nilipigwa kifuti cha mdomoni, nikapigwa kipepsi cha mgongoni sikuwa na namna nilianguka chini nikisikilizia maumivu nikapigwa tena teke la tumboni nilihisi natapika utumbo,ghafla niinyuliwa kwa kushikwa shingoni,niliposimama nilikabwa shingoni kwa mkono mmoja hapo sikuwa na nguvu za kusimama kwa miguu yangu nilitepeta kama mlenda,nilikuwa nawaona polisi kwa mbali, kilikuwa kikosi maalaumu cha kupambana na majammbazi,nilijuwa saa zangu za kuishi zimekwisha,niliwaza mali zangu, niliwaza familia yangu, nilimuwaza Babuu na bibi kijijini licha ya kuwa sijamuona miaka mingi, niliumia moyoni kiasi cha kuzimia.

Polisi aliyenikaba shingoni alikuwa mrefu sana aliyejazia,alionekana kuwa mwenye mazoezi maalumu, hakuwa akicheka zaidi ya kunipa dozi ya kipigo mpaka nilitamani anihoji nimwambie ukweli lakini jamaa alikuwa haongei kabisa,niliona ile siku ilikuwa kali na chungu sana kwenye maisha yangu, ilifanana na kile kipigo cha Moshi nilitaihiriwa.

Nichezea kichapo kikali bila kuambiwa neno lolote kwa muda wa kama dakika mbili hivi nilikuwa nimechakaa vibaya damu zilinivuja puani na mdomoni,nilijuta kuzaliwa maana maisha yangu yalijaa machungu,bila kujiuliza nilipotereza nalaumu nilipoangukia.
Baada ya kuinuliwa kwa kukabwa shingoni yule askari aliongea " Uso wa Fedha unafanya watu wajinga sana yaani ww shule hukwenda alafu......" kwa hasira alinichapa kibao kikali sana nilihisi maumivu makali kwasababu hata uso ulikuwa umameshaanza kuvimba,nilianguka chini kwa mara nyingine "inuka pumbavu" niliona wazi kuwa hakukuwa na mzaha hata kidogo,nilijaribu kuinuka lakini sikuweza kabisa,lakini askari aliona nafanya mzaha alinikanyaga kwa nguvu mgongoni nilipiga kelele " mama nakufaaa " kiasi askari wenzake walimzuia aaiendelee kunitesa,alinikanyaga kwenye mishono,nilihisi damu ziliongezeka kutoka kwa kasi zaidi chini palitapakaa damu yangu nilitamani kufa kuliko kuishi.

Waliniinua wakanifunga pingu,Wendo walimshika kwa nguvu kwenye mkono mmoja,walipekuwa chumba chote,walizipata zile pesa,niliwaona kwa mbali wakikonyezana kama ishara ya furaha ya kupata zile pesa,walituamuru tuvae nguo,tulivaa kisha walituamuru kutembea tutoke nao nje ya hoteli.

Tulipofika nje tuliona kikosi kazi kimejipanga vilivyo,kwa kuwa nilikuwa siwezi kutembea vizuri sikuwaza kutoroka na kwa ulinzi ule niliona hatari,tulipanda kwenye magari ya polisi maarufu kama Defender, walitulaza chini alafu walisimama juu ya mgongo wangu bila kujali mishono niliyokuwa nayo mgongoni, nilihema kwa tabu sana.

Gari ziliondoka kwa kasi sana,tulienda mpaka kwenye msitu mmoja maarufu kama msitu wa Nyuki Tabata Kinyerezi,tulipofika walipandishwa majambazi wengine sugu,baadhi yao niliwafahamu,walituchukuwa mpaka kwenye mteremko mkali wa Tabata Segerea karibu na gereza,walisimamisha magari "sasa serikali inapambana na ujambazi imetoa wiki mbili kukisalimisha ninyi hamkujitokeza ndio kwanza mnajifanya vichwa ngumu sasa leo mtalainika" walifungua mlango wa nyuma wa gari alafu gari ilianza kuteremka ule mteremko wa Segerea kwa kasi ya ajabu,ndani ya gari niliyokuwamo mimi tulikuwa majambazi wanne,mmoja alisogezwa karibu na mlango wa nyuma wa Defender,gari lilipokolea mwendo alisukumwa nje kwa nguvu alidondoka na kubiringika mara kadhaa,gari lilipandisha mwinuko alafu liligeuza akasukumwa wa pili,wakarudia tena kwa watatu,duh nilikuwa nikitetemeka,waliokota wale maiti na kuwapakia ndani ya gari.

Walinigeukia na kuniuliza "umeona tulichowatenda wenzako, sasa tuambie tuchukuwe pesa tukuache au tukusukume usijue kinachoendelea duniani" nilichagua kuishi pesa sikuwa hata na mpango nazo japokuwa zilikuwa nyingi sana, lakini niliona uhai wangu ni bora kuliko pesa "sasa itakupasa upotee hapa mjini kwa muda wa miezi sita au zaidi usituletee kiwingu" walinilaza pamoja na wale maiti ili askari wenzao wasijue kinachoendelea kuhusu pesa,maiti walipelekwa hospitali chumba cha kuhifadhia maiti nikiwemo mm na Wendo............. ENDELEA NA SEHEMU YA 31 YA SIMULIZI HII YA USO WA FEDHEA.

FACE OF MONEY #30 [ENGLISH VERSION].

I was beaten like two more, I felt confused I was going back wanting to escape another kelbu but the caller was very aware that there was no one I escaped, once I got a heavy fist in my stomach I found myself down there I gave a chance of holy defeat, I was beaten by my mouth, and I was beaten and I was not hit. The way I fell down listening to my pain and I was hit again my stomach kick, suddenly I was lifted up by being caught in my neck, when I stood up I was held on my neck with one hand when I had no power to stand on my feet, I was able to see the police far away, it was a mark of the police. And friends, I knew that my hours of living are over, I thought of my wealth, I thought of my family, I thought of my father and grandmother in the village despite that I haven't seen him so many years, I hurt in my heart a bit of extinguish.

The police who caught me on his neck was very tall who broke up, he seemed to be a special practice, he was not laughing more than giving me a dose of defeat until I wanted to ask me to tell the truth but the guy was not talking at all, I saw that day it was hot and very painful in my life, it was similar to what the defeat of Smoke I was circumcised.

I played with a severe beating without being told anything for about two minutes. I was so bad that blood broke me in the mouth and my mouth, I regret being born because my life was filled with pain, without asking myself I blame where I fell.
After being lifted up on his neck, the policeman said " the face of money makes people so stupid that you are going to school......" in anger he beat me so much, I felt so much pain because even the face was already in inflammation, I fell down again " rise stupid " I saw clearly that there was no ridiculous at all, I tried to rise but I couldn't at all, but the police saw I am doing ridiculous alinikanyaga on the street I shouted "mama nakufaaa" less his fellow soldiers prevented him from torture me, she felt blood increased from more speed down My blood I wished to die than to live.

They raised me up and tied me up, the chronological caught him in one hand, when they were in the whole room, they got the money, I saw them from far away as a sign of joy to get the money, they ordered us to wear clothes, we put on them and then ordered us to go out with them out of the hotel.

When we arrived outside we saw the squad that work well prepared, since I was unable to walk properly I didn't think of escape and for that defense I saw danger, we got up to the famous police cars as a defender, they laid us down and then they stood on my back regardless of the plans I had on the back, I didn't think of escape. So much.

The cars went out very fast, we went to one famous forest like bees forest tabata kinyerezi, when we arrived they were raised to other stubborn thugs, some of them I knew, they took us to a severe slope of tabata segerea near the prison, they stopped cars now " the government has now provided the government. Two weeks to surrender you didn't come out that's first you pretend to be hard heads now today you will throw it " they opened the back door of the car and then the car started down the slope of segerea at a strange speed, inside the car where I was there were four robbers, one moved close to the back door Defender, when the car stepped out of motion he was pushed out by force he dropped and rolled several times, the car raised the vehicle and then turned into the second pushed, they returned again to three, duh, I was shaking, those who picked up the dead and loaded them inside the car.

They spoke and asked me " have you seen what we did with others, now tell us to take money to leave you or move you don't know what's going on earth " I chose to live money I didn't even have plans with them though they were too much, but I saw my life is better than money " now it will be to be lost here in the city for months. Six or more don't bring us " they laid me together with the dead so that their fellow soldiers did not know what's going on about money, dead bodies were taken to the hospital for a corpse, including me and chronological..........CONTINUE TO READ PART 31 OF FACE OF MONEY

About the Author

Hello,I am Web Designer and Expert facebooktwitteryoutubeinstagramexternal-link

Chapisha Maoni

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.