Notification texts go here Contact Us Buy Now!

USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY #28

USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY #28

USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY #28 - BONGOLIFE

USO WA FEDHA # 28 [SWAHILI].

MTUNZI:Sunday Joaquim
Contact: 0658593797

Briefcase ilikuwa na bastola mpya ainanya Browning 83 yenye magazine mbili zilizolala pembeni yake, nilisisimka mwili maana nikizoea kuona bastola chakavu za kukodi,nilipotaka kuigusa nilishtushwa na sauti nzito toka kwenye kona moja ya chumba pembeni ya kabati la ukutani " ya kwako?" Niliduwaa kwa muda huku mapigo ya moyo yakinienda mbio.

Yule mtu alikuwa mrefu kiasi mkakakamavu aliyejitambulisha kwa jina la Dennis alikuwa amevaa suti nyeusi kama ulivyo kawaida ya watu wakazi,aliinuka toka kwenye kiti alichokuwa ameketi akaanza kuzipiga hatua taratibu kuja pale mezani ilipokuwa ile briefcase "Uso wa Fedha najuwa wewe ni mtaalamu wa hizi silaha kutokana na matukio yako lakini ni jukumu langu kukupa maelekezo maalumu" aliongea Dennis akiwa na uso mkavu,nilipatwa na mfadhaiko nafsini mwangu kwa kuwa ilionyesha wazi wananifahamu sana.

Dennis alichukuwa ile bastola toka kwenye briefcase akachukuwa na magazine moja akaijaza risasi kumi na tatu "sogea hapa uone " aliongea Dennis, nilisogea kwa umakini mkubwa "unaona hapa kuna hivi vidude vina meta meta?" alianza kunielekeza "ndio naviona" viwili vilikuwa nyuma na kimoja mbele juu ya mdomo wa bastola " hii ni bastola ya kisasa sana hivi vidude kazi yake ni kukupa shabaha gizani yaani vinakuonyesha mtutu wa bastola ulipo ni rahisi kuuelekeza kwenye kinacholengwa " hapo nilijifunza kitu kipya.

Dennis alichukuwa hoster ( mfuko wa kuwekea bastola kiunoni) "hii inaitwa hoster maalumu kwa kuhifadhi bastola kwa kazi zetu ni vizuri uiweke upande wa kushoto wa kiuno" hoster ilikuwa ya ngozi nzuri sana.

Somo liliendelea " sasa hapa kuna hiki kisu kidogo hiki unaweka ndani ya koti la suti kazi ya kisu hiki ni kumchoma adui kwenye bega karibu na shingo baada ya nusu saa hatokuwepo duniani" nilishtuka sana kwa kuwa bado sikuwa najuwa kazi ninayokwenda kuifanya " sasa bwana Uso wa Fedha fanya mazoezi ya kuweka magazine na kuitoa kwenye bastola kwa haraka ili utakayoisha usichelewe kuweka nyingine fanya mara nyingi uwezavyo kwasababu muda wa kazi unakaribia" "samahani kiongozi wangu kwani ni kazi gani hasa nakwenda kuifanya?" " anhaa sawa mimi na wewe tutakwenda kwenye kazi kesho usiku, kuna tajiri mmoja mwenye asili ya Asia ana kikombe na kisahani chake vyote ni dhahabu tupu alirithi toka kwa babu yake kwa sasa vina thamani ya saba bilioni nukta sita sasa inatakiwa tuvichukuwe ili watulipe au viuzwe tupate hela maisha yenyewe magumu haya watu wanakalia hela kama pambo hatuna jinsi" niliposikia hivyo mwili wote ulisisimka bilioni saba daah,nikijuwa wazi lazima patakuwa na ulinzi mkali sana.

Dennis alinifungua begi lake akatoa ramani ya jengo ambalo hiyo mali ipo akaitandaza mezani asijue mwenzake shule hamna lakini nilikodoa macho kama kweli naelewa alinielekeza namna tutakavyo jipanga baada ya kuingia ndani ya jengo " ina maana pana ulinzi mkali sana eeh" " maswali ya kijinga sana unauliza ulishawahi kuona benki hakuna ulinzi?" nilijiona mjinga sana,niliendelea kumsikiliza " sasa tumekupa silaha hiyo mpya lakini tambua ukifanya uzembe tu umekufa pale mlangoni pana mlinzi wake mmoja ni mgumu sana kumpita yaani tukifanikiwa kumpita huyo tu hesabu tumetajirika" nilipata shauku ya kupiga kazi haijawahi tokea "au wewe una lolote la kuchangia?" aliuliza Dennis, nilisita kwanza lakini Dennis alitambua nina jambo la kusema.

"naona kama una jambo zungumza tu usiogope" aliongea Dennis,niliweka koo langu vizuri " mimi nadhani tungepata msichana mmoja mjanja na mwepesi sana kuelewa,kukimbia,na hata kuigiza" " ah hiyo inasaidiaje sasa?"

Nilijiweka sawa ili kujibu kikamilifu " mmh hakuna mwanaume asiyevutika na mwanamke mzuri sasa kuna vituko nataka huyo msichana avifanye mbele ya huyo mlinzi alafu itakuwa rahisi kumtoa pale mlangoni kwa hiyari au kwa mkono wa chuma" "mh! Wazo lako kama linaniingia hivi tatizo ni kwamba huwa hatupendi kutumia wanawake kwenye kazi zetu" " hii niamini brother itafanikiwa" " okay saa hizi saa tano ngoja nitoke nitarudi baadae kidogo" Dennis alitoka nikabaki peke yangu nikitafakari bilioni saba,nilichukuwa bastola nikaanza mazoezi ya nguvu,weka magazine na kutoa mpaka nikachoka hoi,muhudumu alileta chai nikanywa,Dennis alirudi na warembo saba wote wakali,ilikuwa imetimu mida ya saa nane,warembo wote walikuwa chumbani kwangu,mbele yangu "haya chagua sasa atakayefaa" aliongea Dennis " sawa...nani anajuwa kupiga msamba?" Warembo walianza kutazamana,mara mmoja alinyosha kidole "mimi hapa" "haya piga msamba tuone" mrembo bila ajizi alipiga msamba kwa upande na kwa usawa,nilitikisa kichwa kuashiria kumkubali "unaitwa nani?" "nani mimi?" "ebo kumbe naongea na nani?" " naitwa Wendo" "okay Wendo utabaki hapa na mimi" "sawa " aliitikia huku kakunja uso alikuwamrefu kiasi mwembamba, mweupe sana.

Dennis aliwaondoa warembo wengine nikabaki na Wendo nikimwelekeza ninachotaka afanye,alinielewa na kukifanyia mazoezi mara kadhaa mpaka nilipo ridhika,nilimpa taulo akaenda bafuni kuoga,wakati Wendo yupo bafuni akioga Dennis alirudi na nguo zangu ambayo ilikuwa suti kali ya bei mbaya, na nguo za Wendo maalumu kwa ajili ya usiku,lilikuwa gauni zuri refu lililomeremeta vizuri,alijaribu likamkaa haswaa " sasa pumzika hapo baadae kazini" aliongea Dennis akimwambia Wendo,alipanda kitandani akalala " vipi mzee Uso wa Fedha niondoke nini?" " ah wapi usijali brother na maumivu niliyonayo hata kazi niiweza basi" alikuwa akinitania tu hakumaanisha.

Ilipotimu saa moja na nusu usiku tulijiandaa vema "uso wa Fedha nilisahau kukwambia yule tajiri leo anafanya hafla ya miaka hamsini na tani ya makampuni yake kwa hivyo atakuwepo pale kwenye ukumbi wa sherehe kadi yako ya mwaliko hiyo" nilijuwa wazi Dennis hakusahau kuniambia bali hakutaka taarifa zivuje kwa ukamilifu wake.

Nilichukuwa kadi ilikuwa Mr. & Mrs Egon,kwa hiyo leo Wendo atakuwa Mrs wangu haaaa haaaa, tulijikamilisha vema tukatoka kuelekea kwenye kazi,mapigo ya moyo yaliongezeka,nilipiga moyo konde nilipowaza bilioni saba,tulifika kwenye jengo lenye mali,tuliingia ukumbini huku tukipeana ishara, palikuwa na watu wengi wenye heshima zao,baada ya robo saa Dennis na Kakwezi walinipa ishara ya kutoka nje kuelekea kwenye hazina ilipo........ ENDELEA NA SEHEMU YA 29 YA USO WA FEDHA.

FACE OF MONEY #28 [ENGLISH VERSION].

Briefcase had a new pistol ainanya 83 browsing with two magazine that slept next to her, I got excited because when I used to see rent scrapbook, when I wanted to touch it I was moved with a heavy voice from one corner of the room around the wall of the wall?" I got a while while my heart was running.

That person was a bit tall, who tagged himself in Dennis's name was wearing a black suit as usual for the residents, he rose up from the seat where he was sitting and began to step slowly to come when the table was that case " face of money I know you are professional of these weapons due And your events but it's my responsibility to give you special instructions " she spoke Dennis with a dry face, I got stress in my soul because it clearly showed me a lot.

Dennis took the pistol from the briefcase and took one magazine and filled it with thirteen bullets " move here and see " Dennis spoke, I listened to a lot of attention " you see here here are how these guys are meta?" he started pointing me " that's what I saw " they were behind. One forward on the mouth of the pistol "this is a modern bicycle. His work is to give you aim in darkness, meaning showing you a person of the bicycle where you are, it's easy to take it to the target" there I learned something new.

Dennis took the hostel (the bag of the gun on the waist) "this is called a hostel special for keeping the store for our jobs. It is good to put it on the left side of the waist" the hostel was of a very beautiful skin.

The lesson continued " now here's this little knife that you put in the coat of suits the work of this knife is to burn the enemy on the shoulder next to the neck after half an hour he won't be in the world " I was shocked because I was not yet to know the work that I am going to do " Now Lord face to Money practice to put magazine and get it out of the store quickly so that you'll end up don't be late to put another time as often as you can because the time of work is approaching " " sorry my leader so what work I'm going to do?" " Okay, I and you will go to work. Tomorrow night, there is one rich man with Asian Origin, he has a cup and all his shirt is empty gold inherited from his grandfather. They are now worth seven billion six times. Now we need to be taken so that they can pay or be sold to get money. People sit like money. Adornment we have no way " when I heard that the whole body excited about seven billion daah, when I knew clearly there will be very severe protection.

Dennis opened his bag and took out a map of the building that wealth is there and prayed it on the table so that his colleague doesn't have a school but I opened my eyes if i really understand he directed after entering into the building "means there is a very severe defense oh" the most stupid questions you ask they didn't ask. Seeing Bank there is no protection?" I saw myself very stupid, I kept listening to him " now we have given you that new weapon but realize if you do laziness you are dead at the door wide his guard one is very difficult to pass him I mean if we succeed to pass that only count we have been rich " I got the passion to work never happened " or do you have anything to donate?" asked Dennis, I six first but Dennis realized I have something to say.

" I see if you have something just talk don't be afraid " spoke Dennis, I put my throat well " I think we would get one clever and very quick to understand, run, and even acting " " ah how does that help now?"

I kept myself ok to answer perfectly " Mmh there is no man who is not impressed with a good woman. Now there is drama. I want that girl to do in front of that guard and then it will be easy to take her out at the door to the hiyari or with an iron hand " " MH! Your idea if it enters me like this, the problem is that we don't like using women in our jobs " " this believe me brother it will succeed " " okay at five hours wait I will come back later " Dennis came out and I left alone thinking about seven billion, I took a bicycle and started training, Put Magazine and give until I get tired of helpless, waiter brought tea to me, Dennis came back with seven beauties all fierce ones, it had been team at eight hours, all the beautiful ones were in my room, before me " okay choose now who will fit " spoke Dennis " OK... who She knows how to make a lick?" the ladies started being betrayed, once she stretched her finger " I am here " " okay call let us see " beautiful without an accident she knocked her on side and in equality, I shook her head showing her " who is me?" " ebo so who am I talking to?" " my name is chronological?" okay chronological you will remain here with me?" okay " he responded while he fold his face, very white.

Dennis removed some beauties and I remained with the chronological when I gave her what I want to do, he understood me and practiced it several times until I was satisfied, I gave him towel and went to bathroom, while chronological is in the bathroom bathing Dennis came back with my clothes which was a hot suit of bad price, and special clothes. Because of the night, it was a beautiful gown that brought him well, she tried to stay especially " now rest there later at work " she spoke Dennis telling him, he went up to bed and slept. " how old is the face of the money I leave?" " ah where don't worry brother and the pain I have even The work I can then " he was just calling me he didn't mean.

When the team was at pm we prepared well "Silver face I forgot to tell you that rich today he is doing a year old ceremony of his companies so he will be there at the hall hall of your invitation card" I clearly knew Dennis didn't forget to tell me but he didn't want information to come. To its fullest.

I took the card was mr. & Mrs Egon, so today chronological will be my mrs haaaa haaaa, we completed ourselves well and went out to work, my heart was increased, I encouraged when I thought of seven billion, we got to a rich building, we entered into the hall, there were many people who had a lot. Their respects, after a quarter an hour Dennis and kakwezi gave me a sign to go out to the treasure where it is........CONTINUE TO READ PART 29 OF FACE OF MONEY.

About the Author

Hello,I am Web Designer and Expert facebooktwitteryoutubeinstagramexternal-link

إرسال تعليق

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.