Notification texts go here Contact Us Buy Now!

USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY #26

USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY.

USO WA FEDHA | FACE OF MONEY #26 - BONGOLIFE

USO WA FEDHA # 26 [SWAHILI].

MTUNZI: Sunday Joaquim
Contact: 0658593797

Waliingia ndani na kufunga mlango wa wodi,walismama wakiniangalia kwa muda bila kusema chochote jambo lililozidisha wasiwasi moyoni mwangu,moyo ulizidi kunipiga " ulisema anaitwa nani?" Aliuliza mmoja wa wale maofisa "Uso wa Fedha afande" "alafu hili jina nimeshalisikia sana hana kashfa au tuhumuma zozote huyu?" " afande huyu ni jambazi sugu alikuwa pamoja na kundi la yule dhulumati Chosta lakini yeye alijificha sana" "anhaa kumbe ni huyu daah nilitamani sana kumuona sasa chukueni maelezo fungueni jalada afikishwe mahakamani" "Sawa afande" wale maofisa wa polisi walitoka nikabaki na askari mmoja na yule ofisa aliyevaa suti nyeusi.

Askari alianza kuandika huku akiniuliza majina na nini kilitokea, nilimwelezea kila kitu bila kuficha ndipo yule mtu aliyevaa suti nyeusi alijitambulisha "kwa majina naitwa Kakwezi Samson Kakwezi ni wakili wa serikali nipo hapa kushuhudia maelezo yako na kukutetea kama upo tayari au kama unaye mwanasheria wako pia ni sawa, japokuwa napenda sana nikutetee mimi naomba ukubali" nilipata mashaka na ombi lake lakini sikuwa na namna nilikubali nikaambiwa nisome maelezo na kuweka saini yangu kwenye karatasi yenye maelezo yangu.

Nilipomaliza kuweka saini yule askari aliniambia "sasa utaendelelea na matibabu mpaka ukipata nafuu utafikishwa mahakamani" nilishtakiwa kwa kosa la kutaka kuuwa kwa kukusudia,nilipatwa butwaa kwa nini mimi nishtakiwe? Wakili Kwakwezi aliona mashaka yangu na shauku ya kutaka kuuliza " bwana Egon una swali lolote ungependa nikujibu kabla sijaondoka?" Nilimjibu " ndio kwa nini mimi nishtakiwe kwa kosa la kuuwa wakati nilikuwa najitetea?" " swali zuri.. ni hivi kwa kitendo ulichofanya ni kosa kisheria lakini mahakama ndio yenye mamlaka ya kuthibitisha kuwa una hatia au lah... lakini si mwingine yeyote anayeweza kukuachia huru bila kukufikisha mahakamani" sikuelewa vizuri lakini nilijidai nimeelewa.

Askari na yule wakili walitoka nje wakaniacha wodini nikiwa bado nimefungwa pingu mkono mmoja,nilikuwa naanza kuwaza mambo ya mahakamani kama ilivyokuwa kule Mikumi wakati wa kesi ya ujangili,mara aliingia Babuu ndiye mtu pekee aliyeruhusiwa kuniona "vipi... pole sana aseeh wanawake nimeanza kuwaogopa" aliongea Babuu,nilitabasamu tu maana Babuu ameshindikana kwa wanawake " vipi umekula?" "Hapana bado lakini njaa haiumi" " wewe mgonjwa kaka ukitaka njaa iume kama mtu ambaye ni mzima hutapona haraka" alitoa chakula akaniwekea nikaanza kula.

Babuu alikuwa na shauku ya kutaka kujuwa yule askari na yule mtu aliyevaa suti nyeusi wamesemaje?,nilimwelezea vizuri kabisa lakini pia ilikuwa ngumu kuelewa,nilimwambia tusubiri tuone nini kitaendelea,alikubali kwa shingo upande.

Baada ya Babuu kuondoka usiku wa manane yule wakili alirudi akiwa amevaa nguo kama Daktari, alijidai ananipima,nilishangaa sana nikamuuliza " wewe ni wakili au Daktari?" alitabasamu "ssssshhhhh.... nipo hapa kukuletea dili... ukipona kuna kazi tunataka kukupa lakini kabla ya kufanya kazi itakupasa uende kwenu ukatambike kwanza" nilishangaa sana nilitamani kujuwa ni kazi gani lakini alikataa kuniambia ila aliniambia hata mahakamani sitofika endapo nitakubali,nilihisi mwili umepata joto na uchangamfu kiasi fulani,nilitaka niketi vizuri kumsikiliza lakini nilihisi maumivu makali mgongoni nilisahau kabisa kama nina maumivu.

Wakili hakuchelewa kutoka wodini " nitarudi tena kama hivi baada ya wiki" alibeba vifaa vyake akatoka nje, nilifarijika sana kujuwa sitofikishwa mahakamani,niliona siku haziendi,vidonda vinachelewa kupona,nilitama muda ungekuwa pazia nilisukume mara moja,lakini nilihitaji uvumilivu.

Baada ya wiki wakili Kakwezi alikuja na tajiri mmoja maarufu kama Kidevu,nilitamani sana kujuwa sababu ya ujio wao,lakini tajiri hakuongea kitu zaidi ya kusema " ndio yeye" alafu alitoka nje wakati huo vidonda vilishaanza kupona "leo usiku nakuja kukutorosha usiogope niamini tu" nilijibu tu "sawa" nilikuwa nikiangalia nje kuona kama jua linazama, niliona muda umebaki mchache lakini hausogei. Giza liliingia nilisubiri kwa hamu kutoka mikononi mwa polisi,ilipotimu saa nne kamili za usiku wakili Kakwezi alirudi tena wodini kwangu akiwa na kitoroli cha kubebea vifaa vya matibabu huku ameweka kidole cha shahada mdomoni alinipa ishara ya kuto kutamka neno lolote, nilinyamaza kimyaaa,mara umeme ulizimika wakili alinifungua pingu na kuniambia nijitahidi kujipinda niingie kwenye kile kitoroli,nilijitahidi huku nikihisi maumivu ya mishono lakini nilifanikiwa kujikunja na kutosha kwenye kitoroli.

Kakwezi alifungua mlango wa wodi "duh mpaka saa hizi umeme haujarudi? Haya sasa maudhi sasa tutatoaje tiba gizani?" aliongea Kakwezi ili kuwaweka sawa askari waliokuwa mlangoni ili wasimshtukie "ah nitarudi baadae hii sasa adhabu" alijisemasha hulu akisukuma kitoroli ambacho mimi nilikuwa ndani yake kimefunikwa mashuka marefu toka juu mpaka chini.

Kakwezi alisukuma kitoroli taratibu sana mpaka kwenye makutano ya korido alikunja kuelekea upande wa kulia hapo alipngeza kasi mpaka bafuni "fanya haraka zimebaki dakika nne umeme utarudi" aliongea Kakwezi kwa msisitizo sana,alinipa nguo nikavaa suti nyeusi kwa haraka kisha tulitoka kwa haraka tukaingia kwenye gari la kifahari,tuliondoka kwa haraka mpaka getini ghafla umeme ulirudi,tulikaguliwa na kuruhusiwa kutoka tulipotoka tu getini king'ora cha tahadhari kilianza kulia haraka mageti yalifungwa hospitali yote ndipo niligundua nilihamishiwa hospitali ya serikali baada ya kupata kesi ya mauwaji.

Gari tulilopanda liliongeza kasi na kujichanganya na magari mengine barabarani, tulipishana na gari za polisi ziekelekea hospitali kwa kasi sana, ndani ya hospitali ulifanyika msako mkali,Kakwezi aliposikia king'ora alisema "tayari kumekucha" wote tulicheka,tulipokaribia taa za kuongoza magari za fire tuliona vizuizi vya polisi,moyo ulinipiga "paaa" nilihisi kuchanganyikiwa,mara polisi walipita kwa haraka katikati ya magari kuelekea kwenye gari yetu,wote tulikuwa kimya wasiwasi ulituingia,polisi waliizunguka gari yetu......ENDELEA NA SEHEMU YA 27 YA USO WA FEDHA.

FACE OF MONEY #26 [ENGLISH VERSION].

They went in and closed the door of woah, they stood up looking at me for a while without saying anything that increased anxiety in my heart, the heart continued to beat me " who said he called?" he asked one of those officers " face of money officer " " then this name I have heard so much doesn't have scandal Or do we send any of this?" " this officer is a stubborn thug and he was hiding a lot " " he was hiding a lot " huh! I really wanted to see him now. Take information open and be delivered to court?" " okay officer " those officers officers. The police came out and remained with one police and the officer wearing a black suit.

The policeman started writing while asking me names and what happened, I told him everything without hiding that is the person who wore a black suit tagged himself " by names I am called kakwezi samson kakwezi is a government lawyer I am here to witness your information and defend you if you are ready or if you have your lawyer is also Ok, although i would like to defend you I ask you to accept " I got offended by his request but I didn't have the way I agreed and was told to read the details and put my sign on a paper with my explanation.

When I finished signing the police told me "now you will continue with treatment until you get better you will be brought to court" I was accused of a mistake of killing, I was wondering why am I being treated? Lawyer Kwakwezi saw my doubts and passion to ask " Lord egon you have any question you would like me to answer you before I left?" I answered him " yes why am I being tired of killing me when I was defending myself?" " good question.. It's like this in action. What you have done is a legal mistake but the court is the one who has authority to prove that you are guilty or lah... but not anyone else can release you without taking you to court " I didn't understand well but I claimed myself understood.

The Police and the lawyer came out and left me of religion while I was still tied up with one hand, I was starting to think about court matters as it was in ten during the trial case, immediately he entered the father who was allowed to see me " how... I am sorry, I am starting to fear them. " he spoke father, I just smiled because the father has failed to women " how have you eaten?" " no yet but hunger doesn't come out " " you sick brother if you want hunger to stand like a person who is healthy you will not recover quickly " he gave me food and I started eating.

Father was passionate about wanting to know that cop and that person wearing black suit what have they said?, I explained to him very well but it was also hard to understand, I told him to wait and see what will continue, he agreed on the neck side.

After the father left at midnight the lawyer came back wearing clothes like a doctor, he claimed he testing me, I was so surprised and asked him " are you a lawyer or a doctor?" he smiled " Ssssshhhhh.... I am here to bring you a deal... if you are healed there is a job we want to give you but Before working it will have to go to your place and notice first " I was very surprised I wanted to know what work but he refused to tell me but he told me even in court I won't get to accept it, I felt the body got warm and a bit of heat, I wanted to sit well to listen to him but I felt severe pain on the back, but he told me even in court I won't get a bit of heat and Pain.

The lawyer was not late from religion "I will come back again like this after a week" he carried his devices and went out, I was so comforted to know that I won't be brought to court, I saw days are not going, ulcers are late to heal, I gave up when it was a curtain I moved immediately, but I needed patience.

After a week lawyer kakwezi came with one rich man famous as chin, I wanted to know the reason for their coming, but the rich man didn't speak anything more than saying " yes he " then he came out that time the ulcers started to heal " tonight I come to run you don't fear me " I answered Just "OK" I was looking outside to see if the sun is setting, I saw the time left but it doesn't read. Darkness entered I eagerly waited from the hands of the police, when the team was at four o'clock at night lawyer kakwezi returned to my religion with a medical cart equipment while he put a degree finger in his mouth. He gave me a sign to speak any word, I kept quiet, immediately the electricity went out. The lawyer opened the knot and told me that I tried to hunt myself into the cart, I tried to feel the pain pain but I was successfully folding myself and enough in the cart.

Kakwezi opened the door of ward " duh until now electricity has not come back? Right now, how can we take a cure in the darkness?" he spoke in kakwezi to keep the soldiers who were at the door so that they can't say " Ah, I will be back later now the punishment " Alijisemasha Hulu pushing the cart that I was covered with long sheets from top to bottom.

Kakwezi pushed the cart very slowly even to the intersection of the corridor he frowned towards the bathroom " hurry up to the bathroom " hurry up four minutes left the electricity will come back " he spoke in a lot of emphasis, he gave me clothes and I wore a black suit and then we went out quickly and got into the car. Elegant, we quickly left to the gate. Suddenly the electricity came back, we were reviewed and allowed from where we came from only the gate. The warning of caution began to cry quickly. The Hittite closed all the hospital then I realized that I was transferred to the government hospital after getting a murder case.

The vehicle we planted increased speed and confused with other cars on the road, we ran away with police vehicles heading to hospital very fast, inside the hospital was a severe message, when he heard king ' ora said "it's already morning" we all laughed, when we were about to lead fire vehicles we saw. Police restrictions, the heart beat me "paaa" I felt confused, once the police passed quickly in the middle of the cars towards our car, we all were quiet worried you entered us, the police surrounded our car...... CONTINUE TO READ PART 27 O FACE O MONEY.

About the Author

Hello,I am Web Designer and Expert facebooktwitteryoutubeinstagramexternal-link

إرسال تعليق

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.