Notification texts go here Contact Us Buy Now!

USO WA FEDHA | FACE MONEY # 20

USO WA FEDHA | FACE MONEY.

USO WA FEDHA | FACE MONEY # 20 - BONGOLIFE

USO WA FEDHA # 20 [SWAHILI].

MTUNZI : Sunday Joaquim
Contact : 0658 593 797

Nilishtuka sana kumuona Rahabu amkuwa mwanamke yaani kama ameongezeka umbo "Rahabu..... ulikuwa wapi jana wakati nimerudi?" nilishindwa kujizuia kumshangaa kwa kuwa alikuwa na mimba kubwa na yeye alishindwa kujizuia kulia,aliinama kwa aibu huku akilia "basi andaa chai tutaongea baadae lakini usilie" nilimnyamazisha akaendelea na shughuli za jikoni,nilibaki na maswali kichwani analia nini? sijae ikawa Babuu alimbaka? au mwenye mimba hana uwezo? nilijiluliza nikaona nitapasuka kichwa bureee,nilienda kuoga ili nijiandae kutoka.

Rahabu aliandaa chai,nilikunywa na kutoka kwenda kukagua biashara pale THE HOOD,nilipofika nilikuta wahudumu wamebadilishwa,meneja pia amebadilishwa,niliingia kwenye chumba kidogo ambacho tulikitumia kama ofisi,nilijifungia humo na Babuu,nilikagua hesabu na kupokea taarifa za tenda za chakula alizopata Babuu toka taasisi za serikali na taasisi za kiraia,biashara ilikuwa imetanuka sana,nilimwomba anipe taarifa za kibenki aliniletea,niliona zipo vizuri,alitengeneza pesa nyingi katika kipindi kifupi,tatizo nilipogusia suala la Rahabu hapo nilimwona Babuu akihema kwa nguvu sana,ilibidi nimuulize "umemjaza mimba?" aliitikia kwa kutikisa kichwa,nilikasirika kwa kuwa aliitikia kwa kichwa "ee bwana huna mdomo?" "ninao kaka" "sasa mbona hujibu?" "ilikuwa bahati mbaya tu" "bahati mbaya gani babuu aseeh yaani umemchukuwa mpaka chumbani ukakamilisha zoezi lote tena ukarudia mara kadhaa inakuwaje bahati mbaya?"

Babuu aliishiwa maneno,alivuta pumzi ndani na kutoa nje kwa nguvu nikaona nisimkawize "sasa nisikilize yule ni mtoto wa watu unataka utamuoa hutaki utamuoa" Babuu alishtuka sana "daah kaka kuoa mimi bado kidogo" "mse*** wewe unasemaje? mbona kumtanua miguu mtoto wa watu hukusema bado tena umemuanza akiwa bado mbichiii... sitaki kusikia upumbavu kama mimi kaka yako unaniheshimu basi utamuoa" matusi yalikuwa jadi yangu lakini sikuwahi kumtukana mdogo wangu,lile tusi lilimuuma sana Babuu,alijuwa kiasi gani nilikasirika "daah kaka leo mpaka umenitukana kweli nimekuudhi sana...nisamehe sana kaka yangu" nilimuonea huruma lakini nilimkazia ili tu amuoe Rahabu "ukitaka tuelewane umuoe Rahabu" "sawa kaka nitafanya hivyo" "jipange tupeleke mhari kabla hajajifungua" "sawa kaka" hapo nilimkamata pabaya.

Niliagiza dada wa kazi mwingine nikaletewa toka Marangu alifika baada ya kama miezi miwili kupita,alikuwa anaitwa Selina,alikuwa mweupe sana,laini alafu mzuri,nikajisemea moyoni "huyu lazima awe mke wangu" nilianza kutengeneza mazingira bora ya kumweka karibu,nilianza kwa kumnunulia nguo nzuri,kumwachia hela za matumizi bila kuuliza zilitumikaje? nilimsogeza karibu zaidi siku niliyo alikwa harusini nilimnunulia nguo za gharama sana,viatu pamoja na mapambo,alivaa akapendeza mno,nilitoka naye kwenda harusini,tulipofika ukumbini kila mtu aligeuka kutuangalia,nilikuwa naona aibu sana kwasababu sikuwa na hakika kwamba waligeuka kutokana na uzuri wa Selina au kutokana ile habari ya kumwoza Monica,nilipiga moyo konde na kuwadharau tu,kwanza mimi nina hela,wao wana nini? pesa ilinitia kiburi cha aina fulai hivi.

Harusi ilipokwisha nilimshika mkono Selina na kutoka kuelekea kwenye gari,nilihisi kama nipo na mke wangu wa ndoa,nilihisi kumpenda,niliwaza sana jinsi ya kuanza kumwambia ili awe mke wangu,mara zote aliniita baba,yaani uso umeumbwa na haya sana,kila nilipomwangalia alitabsamu au kucheka alizidi kunichanganya,niliamini kuwa wakati huo ulikuwa wakati sahihi wa kuwa na mke,niliwaza usiku na mchana,nliamua kiume kumwambia akikataa kwani nafungwa jela? nilijikaza kiume,nilimfata jikoni wakati natoka kuelekea THE HOOD ama mida ya saa sita mchana "leo jioni ujiandae tutaenda matembezi ya jioni" "sawa baba" Ah huyu naye kakazana tu baba..baba,nilikasirika ndani kwa ndani japokuwa mbele yake nilijidai kutabasamu ili kumuonyesha upendo.

Nilipokuwa THE HOOD niliona muda hauendi kabisa,nilikuwa nikitazama saa kila dakika,jua lilizama giza likaingia,niliona ni wakati muafaka kumfuata mpenzi wangu mpya ambaye bado hajajuwa kuwa mimi ndiye mumewe,nilitoka na haraka zangu,nilifika nyumbani,nilipiga honi mlinzi alifungua geti,nikaingiza gari ndani,sikuingia nadani niliona nitachelewa,nilipiga honi nyingine Selina alitoka ndani akitembea kwa mikogo isiyo ya kawaida,alipendeza sana,nilimwangalia kwa uchu mkali wa mapenzi,alifungua mlango na kuingia kwenye gari,nilipotaka kuondoa gari "samahani baba tuwasubri George na Geofrey" nilishindwa kuvumilia "ebo unasema?.... mimi nilikwambia wewe ujiandae kwani nilisema na watoto uwaandae?" "samahani baba sikuelewa" "basi waambie waje" niliona bwawa limeshingia ruba kama mto mamba,amani ilinipungua maana nilitaka niwe na uhuru na Selina sasa watoto tena daah,nilitoka na kuelekea bahari beach wakati huo palikwa pana bamba sana.

Tulipofika tulikuta kuna umati wa watu kwasababu bendi ilikuwa ikitumbuiza mubashara,tulikaribishwa na wahudumu,tukaketi,ilinilazimu kutumia akili ya ziada,niliwapa hela George na Geofrey ili waendelee na vijana wenzao huko,nilifanikiwa kubaki na Selina,nilimwangalia huku nikitabasamu kiuchokozi na yeye alitabasamu kwa aibu huku akizungusha macho kwa aibu alizidi kuniroga bila tunguli.................. ENDELEA NA SEHEMU YA 21 YA SIMULIZI YA USO WA FEDHA.



FACE O MONEY #20 [ENGLISH VERSION].

I was so shocked to see Rahab being a woman. I mean if she has increased shape " Rahab..... where were you yesterday when I returned?" I failed to prevent myself surprised because she was a big pregnant and she failed to prevent herself from crying, she bowed down with shame while crying " then prepare tea we will talk later. Don't cry " I kept quiet and went on with kitchen activities, I left with questions on his head crying? Haven't it become a father raped? Or the pregnant person has no power? I asked myself and saw that I will burst my head freely, I went to bath so that I can prepare myself from.

Rahab prepared tea, I drank and went out to check the business at the hood, when I arrived I found the workers changed, the manager has also changed, I entered into a small room that we used as office, I locked myself in it with the father, I checked the count and received information from the institutions that he got out of food. Of the government and civil institutions, the business was very troubled, I asked him to give me information from the bank he brought me, I saw that they are well, he made a lot of money in a short period, the problem when I touched the matter of Rahab there I saw her father smoking very strong, I had to ask him " have you filled him?" He responded by shaking his head, I was angry because he responded to the head " Oh Lord you don't have mouth?" " I have a brother " " now why don't you answer?" " it was just unfortunate " " what bad luck babuu I mean you have taken him to the room and completed the whole exercise again You repeat several times how bad luck?"

Father moved words, he pulled breath inside and gave out in power I saw that I don't delay " now listen to me that is the child of people you want you will marry him you don't want you will marry her " Father was very shocked " Daah brother marry me still a little bit " " you *** what do you say? Why do you wash your legs, people's child didn't say that you have started him while he was still running... I don't want to hear foolishness like me, your brother you respect me then you will marry him " insults was my traditional one but I never insulted my younger brother, what did he know how much I was angry brother. Today until you insulted me I really upset you... forgive me so much my brother " I had mercy on him but I denied him so that he can marry Rahab " if you want us to understand to marry Rahab " " okay brother I will do so " get ready to take an attack before she opened " okay brother " there i caught him in the wrong.

I ordered the sister of another job that I was released from marangu arrived after like two months passed, she was called Selina, she was so white, soft and then good, I said to myself in my heart "this must be my wife" I started making a better environment to keep her close, I started by buying her beautiful clothes Leaving him with spending money without asking, how did they use it? I brought him closer to the day when I was invited to the wedding I bought her expensive clothes, shoes and jewelry, she wore looked so lovely, I went out with her to the wedding, when we got to the hall everyone turned to look at us, I was very ashamed because I was not sure that they turned away from the beauty of Selina or Selina. Due to the news of thinking about Monica, I encouraged konde and just despise them, first I have money, what do they have? Money made me proud of this kind.

When the wedding was over, I held her hand Selina and went out towards the car, I felt like I was with my married wife, I felt loving her, I really thought how to start telling her to be my wife, I always called me dad, I mean the face was created or this Laughing he kept confusing me, I believed that at that time was the right time to have a wife, I thought about night and day, I decided a male to tell him if he refused, am I jailed? I tried a man, I followed him in the kitchen when I was heading to the hood or at noon " today in the evening prepare yourself we will go for the evening walk.. " okay father " Ah, this one is just a woman.. Father, I was angry inside the inside though in front of him I used to smile. To show her love

When I was in the hood, I saw the time was not going at all, I was watching at every minute, the sun drowned the darkness came in, I saw it was the right time following my new lover who has not yet known that I was the husband, I came out with my hurry, I got a guard the guard opened the gate, and I entered The car inside, I didn't get in and I saw that I will be late, I took another fashion Selina went out in and walking to an unusual provinces, she looked very lovely, I looked at him with a sharp love of love, she opened the door and entered the car, when I wanted to remove the car "sorry father let's repent" Endure " Cable you say?.... I told you that you should prepare yourself because I said with the children you should prepare them?" " sorry father I didn't understand " " then tell them to come " I saw a pool that has entered rot like a crocodile river, peace reduced me because I wanted to be freedom with Selina now children again daah , I went out and went to the sea beach at that time there is a lot of fun.

When we arrived, we found there a crowd because the band was performing live, we were welcomed by workers, we sat down, had to use extra mind, I gave them money George and Geoffrey to continue with their fellow boys there, I succeeded to remain with Selina, I looked at her smiling and smiling. While falling his eyes with shame he continued bewitched me without is............CONTINUE TO READ PART 21 OF FACE OF MONEY.

About the Author

Hello,I am Web Designer and Expert facebooktwitteryoutubeinstagramexternal-link

Chapisha Maoni

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.